This is the spicy news coming right now read below to get info.
Sassy water contains a blend of healthy ingredients that may be more tasty, to some, than regular water. You could try to make your own Sassy water to drink in place of regular water. Do not rely solely on Sassy water for any meals, as it does not contain adequate nutrition or calories to maintain overall and energy.
How to Make Sassy Water
- Fill up a container with 2 quarts of water.
- Break off 12 mint leaves and place into the water.
- Thoroughly wash the lemon rind. Slice very thin and add to water.
- Peel the cucumber, slice really thin, and add it to the water.
- Grate the ginger root on the fine section of your grater. Add to the water.
- Put the water in the refrigerator and let it get cold. Overnight is recommended.